Date(s) - 27/07/2017 - 29/07/2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sheikh Saeed Hall 1
Categories No Categories
This training course provides you with the Advanced Data Analysis skills to enable you to improve the planning, monitoring and performance of your organisation. This will strengthen your ability within the workplace, allowing you to understand, produce and evaluate data to support you in your role for the benefit of yourself and your organisation.
Delegates will work through practical case studies. With the aid of clear explanations, discussions and detailed material in both hard and soft copy it will enable you to transfer advanced skills and knowledge to your workplace. In this training course, participants will develop the following competencies:
- Advanced Analytical skills to improve your understanding and decision making
- Communication skills supported by graphical and statistical analysis
- Advanced Excel skills to aid presentation and analysis of business data
- An ability to forecast data
- Advanced Statistical knowledge and skills
- An ability to apply Data Analysis Techniques to the workplace
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals who wish to gain an Advanced knowledge of Data Analysis in order to improve their analytical skills and understanding of data
- Personnel in roles where they need to produce Advanced data analysis and/or use data to make decisions
- Collect, Present, Analyse and Evaluate Data
- Develop and use Pivot Tables
- Analyse data using Data Analysis Tools in Excel
- Perform Linear Regression; Non-linear regression and Multiple Regression using Excel
- Apply Data Analysis Techniques to improve Project Management
- Apply Data Analysis Techniques to improve Financial Management
This training course makes extensive use of Excel and the Data Analysis Tools to provide you with Advanced Data Analysis skills. This combined with presentations, explanations, interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials will ensure delegates leave the programme as Advanced analysts.
This training covers the Advanced Data Analysis Techniques in order to make meaningful business decisions, improve efficiency and profits. This will strengthen your ability within the workplace, allowing you to make a significant impact as an advanced analyst, providing, using or evaluating data to improve performance, efficiency and profit.
Bookings are closed for this event.